Monday, December 28, 2009


Crossed into the Lonestar state about an hour ago, found a gas station to refuel at and stepped straight into my first Texas mud puddle. Lovely. Then I took pictures of it. Even lovelier. Enjoy.

After a quick fill-up and drain-out, we noticed that the Howard Johnson across the street was advertising a "free hot breakfast!" so we took them up on their offer. Yogurt, fruit salad, english muffin, even an extra large belgian waffle with a cold, pulpy glass of orange juice to wash it all down.
Full belly and weary eyes, I happily claim my spot in the passenger seat for rest of the morning. Tried to shut my eyes for a bit, but quickly found out that the coffee I've been sipping on for the past 10 minutes has other plans for me. With that said, I'm going to go ahead and wrap up this post about breakfast and dip spit, and see if the Ho-Jo dark roast can solve this rubix cube before I pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment