Monday, June 28, 2010

The Squamish Mountain Festival is coming up next month, and one of the highlights of the festival is a slideshow contest put on by the biggest names in the climbing world. Arcteryx, one of the sponsors of the festival, is holding a slideshow competition for a chance to become this years wildcard entry and put together a slideshow to showcase with the big boys, and compete for the $1500 pot, as well as a massive amount of exposure form presenting your photo's in such a highly publicized event.

Today, I drive to Vancouver to go submit my entry to the front desk at the Arcteryx warehouse. Here's my 2 minute entry. Fingers crossed that I get a call in a few days, informing me that I need to go ahead and put together a 5 minute presentation...

No comments:

Post a Comment