Sunday, June 14, 2009

So I spent this past weekend as well as $240 at Sandrock, and I must say, it was worth it! I was quite sceptical about what I was getting into, seeing as I can't really afford to just throw away that kinda money, but our instructors were completely legit and the amount of knowledge I now possess about building anchors, repelling, knots, single pitch rescue, and proper trad placement justifies the splurge. I am completely confident now in my ability to safely and efficiently guide groups through the crag, as well as motivated and eager to pursue continued education and eventually certification.

didn't have a whole lot of time for picture taking, but we did manage to find a few hours each day to get out and enjoy the only crag in Alabama that wasn't getting dumped on with rain.









No comments:

Post a Comment