Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Over the past two weeks, I successfully managed to disconnect myself form the world and avoid any internet correspondence, and I must say it was easier than I thought! The fact that I had no say in when the internet would be turned back on played a large role in my success, but I still feel as if I've accomplished something worthy of being mentioned.

With the net working again and that whole charade well in the past, I find myself eager to blog but not so enthused with giving back stories and structure to each photo, so with no further ado, I give you a collage of memories...


Small trip to North Carolina involving a tunnel and a whole mess of attempts at double exposures.







Next up is a lazy day spent with good company at several refreshing locations.







Up next we have a foggy valley sunrise and more progress from first ave rocks.









And finally we have the 4th of July weekend. Skating, drinking, wakeboarding, swimming and a whole lot of not sleeping.













... and that should have us all caught up, so sleep well children, for with tomorrow comes another chance to manifest a glorifying sense of reality, and then capture that glory through a 17-55mm lens.

1 comment:

  1. the 'heat only' one is kind of 'fear and loathing' in a way

    ReplyDelete