Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Haven't been taking to many shots lately, more or less been spending my time looking for some cash-in-hand work while I wait on my taxes to come in. That aside, I'm going to take this advantage of having a strong internet signal to post the top 5 shots of this excursion, so here they are...

#5-Bryson trad climbing at Red River Gorge, KY

#4-Little naked statue at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC

#3-Cody on the Egg at Hueco Tanks, TX

#2-Panoramic of Hueco from the north mountain in Hueco Tanks, TX

#1 David on the Comet at Rocktown, GA

4 comments:

  1. Hi Craig,
    I would love to buy a copy of the picture of Bryson next time you are in B'ham. Hope all is well with you guys! Tell David hi for me. Take care, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! I'll let ya know next time I'm around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christine, I found a way to get you that shot of Bryson, so send me an email if you're still interested. mrmoothead@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete