Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sorry for the hiatus, the nice weather we've been having lately seems to keep me fairly busy, which leaves just about no time for blogging. Not a complaint (on my end) though!

So, catching up. Let's see... Yesterday was my birthday! I'm currently on my 30th revolution around the sun, and it's been off to a great start with more sunshine! Nice relaxing morning, drinking coffee on my back deck with my roommate, Michelle, (psyched to be buying a new car), and her Boyfriend, Joel (not so psyched about the paperwork), followed by some intense bouldering in the forest, then an enthralling game of poker, high up in the Garibaldi mountains. I didn't win, but second place get's their money back, so I didn't really lose, either.






Also, in recent news, I just picked up Joseph from the Amtrak station in Vancouver, now we're just hanging out at the house, drinking some midnight coffee, anticipating an amazing day of bouldering in the forest at the base of the Chief. 4 climbing days in a row... this is the Squamish summer I remember! Now, to the climbing shots.






Bedtime... Big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment