Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello everybody! I'm back and more psyched than ever to post blogs, so over the next few weeks, there's gonna be plenty of shots to be seen. Why, here's one now!


That one was taken at the Arcata Marsh, about 1 month ago. I'm going to go ahead and apologize for the poor quality of some of these shots, but 3 months without a computer to upload photo's onto, means all the shots have to stay on the camera, resulting in low quality files so I could continue taking pictures without filling my memory card up to quickly.

So, with that said, here's some of the photo's you've been missing out on. . .






Now, you may be thinking 'Oh good, he finally got his computer fixed', but that, unfortunately, is not the case. I managed to talk the people at the apple store into giving me a deal on the diagnosis so I wouldn't have to leave my laptop in Northern California, but that really just means that I gave them money to tell me that my computer was broken, which I already knew. That's fine though, I'm a huge fan of throwing money away. You should SEE some of the places I throw money away at. . . gas stations, auto parts stores, climbing gyms. . . There's so many way's to spend money these days, if only making it was as easy.

Anyway, since I don't have the $800 to get my display fixed yet, I just invested $30 into an adaptor so I could use another monitor, and now here I am happily uploading photo's while listening to a long list of music I've been missing ever so much.


If any of you are asking yourselves why I haven't been doing that for the past 3 months, it's because another monitor needs power, and power isn't exactly something I have an abundance of, not while living in a van on the streets of Arcata, at least. But that whole 'homeless' issue is well behind me now, as I've gotten my tickets paid (in trashed cigarette butts) and moved onto San Francisco, where Moot and I happily watch after a lonely house and a 13-year-old hound dog by the name of 'Rudy', so the owner can take a much needed vacation to the sandstone-ridden fields of France. No need to ask questions, because more pictures and stories are to follow. . . About F-in' time!

Oh, if anyone's looking for a good recipe for the evening, check out my friends cooking blog @ http://sharethefoodlove.blogspot.com.

Cheers everyone! Things are going, again. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment