Monday, March 7, 2011

March, 7th 2011

Hello blog. It's been a long time since I've spoken with you, and for that, I apologize. Please don't take it personal, life has just been feeding me one lemon after another, and there's no since in mentioning just how sour it's all become until I can follow it with news of the much anticipated sweetener delivery.

As you may know, my computer is fried. Well, the display is fried, and that's gonna cost an arm and a leg to replace, and I haven't come across any donors, yet. Fair enough. Life goes on. I've just kind of made it a point not to post any photo's until I have my laptop back. Silly, I know, but that's the way it's gonna be. I'm still taking shots, but those shot's are going to be for my eye's only until I'm whole again...

So, that's why there's no photo's. They're being taken, as life is still going on, but I really just can't be bothered with them until all my computing needs are done on my time, as opposed to the libraries. With that said, I'm going to try to paint you a picture of life as I know it, up here in the State of Jefferson...

Arcata is a small town with a big heart. I haven't had any money for about 2 months now, but everything I need always seems to be provided for, i.e. food, water & stimulation in the form of intellectual companionship, which can be found in just about every individual walking the streets, forest or beach. The people out here really understand what it means to be a human being, restoring my faith in the type of people America is known to produce.

Currently, I'm awaiting word on wether or not I have to hang around Arcata to appear in Homeless Court on the 18th to plea 'guilty' to the 2 charges brought against me for sleeping in my van. Reasoning for Homeless Court is so that I don't have to dish out the $155 the city wants for each violation, instead, serve the community, which I have been doing for the past month and a half anyway! With any luck, I can get the community services I have already provided to count towards the service they want in exchange for not paying $300+.

The issue of time is pressed on by the offer of a house-sitting job in San Francisco, that begins on the 20th of the month. With me trying to fill previously agreed obligations, and the city of Arcata, trying to let me know it's time to move on, I think some sort of agreement can be reached between the city officials and myself.

Running out of time online, but I figured I'd let everyone know the current situation. With any luck, I'll be posting photo's again, soon enough, from a homely refuge in the Bay city...

No comments:

Post a Comment