Saturday, August 22, 2009

Houston... Is really hot! Really really stupid hot! In fact, I wouldn't recommend anybody going down there between the months of June through October, unless you're going to climb at Stone Moves, the local indoor gym. The people there are extremely nice and the problems will put you in your place, quick! Wish I had some shots of the gym to share, but I was to busy getting shut down by every V-3 in there! After a 4 hour struggle, David and I managed to walk away from Stone Moves with one V-3 and one V-2 under our belts. Final thoughts, Climbers in Texas are strong!

So here's everything that has nothing to do with climbing...







Silly suburban kids and their silly rituals





Funny how I go to Houston and only take pictures of the sky. Oh well, water bouldering up at Little River Canyon tomorrow! Time to go see if I can catch the belly dancers...

No comments:

Post a Comment