Saturday, October 17, 2009

What better way to spend my last few days in Alabama, than going up to New York for work! Made some pretty easy money and got several good shot, but now I have to deal with the fact that I'm leaving Monday and I still don't have anything packed! Ah well, I'm a professional procrastinator, it's just what I do.

Now this first one has nothing to do with New York except that we drive by it on the way. It's become one of those landmarks that I get a shot of everytime I pass it. I think this was one of my better ones...



Now, back to Manhattan...













And of course, some skating at the Brooklyn Banks.





Then it's back to Jersey to get the truck and start the journey home at around 2:00 am. Not a bad last job with the moving company, that's for sure!





So long work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment