Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crossed the boarder around 4:00 this afternoon. Ate some tasty pho at a Vietnamese restaurant in Vancouver around 6:00 this evening, now, at 10:23, I'm hanging out with some buddies of Gord and Chris, drinking french beer as my laundry dries. Still no photo's though. I turn the camera on tomorrow, the day we drive up the breathtakingly gorgeous 'sea to sky' highway into Squamish. Either I get there and let out a sigh of relief, take lots of photo's, and save up to buy a van, or I curse my actions for a good bit and proceed to work my ass off to buy a new camera. I'd much rather buy a van, but we'll see what happens tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sure your camera will be fine. I'd be more worried about your lens, you may been someone in Vancouver who knows what they are doing to open it up and dry it out, mold is your enemy. If not, like I said you'll be wading in used gear in Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ate Pho!!!! What did you think?

    ReplyDelete