Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm going to start this post off by saying that I've been messing around with double exposures a good bit lately. Here's two examples, one of Thomas and another of our campfire the other night.



And here's a shot that I know my mom's not going to like seeing. Found some more rattlesnakes, this time, wee little babies. Once more, I've been out wrangling...


And now for the point of the post. As I type, I'm riding through Reno, Nevada with Gord and Chris, on the way to Humboldt, then Squamish. My time in Bishop, as of 3:30 this afternoon, is over. There was a little bit of frustration upon leaving, seeing as the only project I had left for myself (flyboy sit) got the better of me. Oh well. Next time I'm in Bishop, I'm going to lay down that spooky dyno with no ifs, ands, or buts! Chris completely CRUSHED his project today, High Plains Drifter...


Now, with everything packed into the SuperVan, Driven by the scariest Canadian you'll ever meet, we make our way onto the next.



So long Bishop! You will be missed!


(you MUST click on this image to see just how beautiful the sierra's are)

No comments:

Post a Comment