Monday, April 12, 2010

For the past 4 days, the sun has been doing a fine job of warming up the air and drying out the forest. Such a good job in fact, that I seem to have a hard time lugging my computer to the library as opposed to lugging my climbing shoes to the base of The Chief! I did however manage to make it up to the top of Ring Creek a few days ago with my camera. Amazing waterfall back there, with a breathtaking old-growth cedar tree that use to stand right at the base of it, but the tree has since blown over, leaving plenty of opportunity to cash in on the 'cedar plank' craze! That, or just make myself a nice one for the next time I catch a salmon...



And then there was this nifty little waterslide which made me wish that I was a gnome with a kayak sooooo badly.


Wether's been great, but the amount of work hasn't. With any luck, I'll be picking up several jobs this week, all in hope of getting that van by the end of the month...

No comments:

Post a Comment