Monday, April 5, 2010

Ok, so I'm in Squamish, my camera is working just as well as it was before, I'm living in a makeshift lodge in the forest, and I'm cutting down drastically on the amount of time I spend on the internet, simply because my computer now lives at Doug's house, until I purchase this camper van I've had my eye on since arriving. Assuming the work (which begins this week) remains steady, I should have myself a new vehicle/home by the end of the month! That's the goal, at least.


Now, I'm just hoping for some sunshine to dry out this forest! It's hard to just walk around the boulders and not actually climb on anything.


3 comments:

  1. what happened to the fancy house you were going to lodge in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you are doing so well. Good luck with work and your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fancy house is 12+ km up garibaldi, and I don't have a car. Staying closer to town till I can afford this van I've been eyeing.

    ReplyDelete