Sunday, August 15, 2010


As we may remember from last blog, a media pass with my name on it pretty much assured that this weekend I was going to be hanging out in the Whistler Village, in order to take lots of bad-ass photo's of some of the best mountain bike riders in the world at the Crankworx Festival, which is quite possibly the biggest bike showdown in North America. Although the activities where going on for 9 days, Thomas and I only made it out for one event, but it just so happens that the event we made it for was the slopestyle competition, which is easily the biggest event of the festival. Good, good times! Here's the shots...









Oh, and on a side note, I'd like to welcome Emma Grace Kelley to this world! Here's a shot of my new niece with Jacob, nephew #3! Congratulations Jacki and Rufus! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment