Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not a whole lot has been going on lately, just the usual; Working, slacklining, climbing (now that my fingers better), and enjoying the company of the ever so stoic Moothead! My time in Canada is winding down, as my visa expires as the end of September, so the goal for the remaining month is to get as many Squamish related shots as I can. I'm pretty bad about taking pictures of the area, so I'm going to try my best to fix that over the next 30 days, but I'm open to suggestions, so if anyone has any ideas on potential shots they'd like to see, please send them my way! Sometimes you just need an outside opinion... Enough said, here's some random shots, and the return of climbing photo's!







VIP pass has been acquired for Squamish Fest this weekend... Backstage with Decemberest, Cut Chemist, Black Flag and so on... Good shots to come!

2 comments:

  1. Yo Craig, photos look great dude! So what are you going to be doing after Squamish? Where you going next and what are your plans for this fall/winter? I want to get outta Bham so...
    Lata
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buddy! Long time, no hear! do you have a new blog? hollywoodoutlaw? is that it? I'm itching to see some video... So, I'm hitting Levenworth/Goldbar for just a week or 2 at the beginning of October, then off to the Valley for a few weeks, followed by Joes, Hueco, then down into Mexico after that. Where were you thinking of heading??? Gotta say, I wouldn't mind hitting up Bishop again while I'm around the Valley...

    ReplyDelete