Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today has been a special day, indeed! Today I wrapped up an ongoing project up in the Garibaldi Highlands, finalizing my payment for the van, making it official that my 1981 Dodge VanAmera is completely mine! It hasn't been the easiest of projects, as it started out as a simple deck build, and over the course of 2 months, accumulated several other random chores such as kitchen painting, pipe laying, landscaping, masonry, insulating, soffit installing, bay window demolition, sliding glass door and window installation, and bathhouse construction. Hell of a payoff, indeed, but it's done. Over. Fin. Here's the only 'before' shot I got, followed by the finished product...




Today also marked the beginning of my career in freelance photojournalism...


Kinda psyched on life right now...

6 comments:

  1. thanks bud! Where you at these days? Any plans for the season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy! Do you guys get DPM over there? Am I published globally?! Not making it to Spain this year, unfortunately, but I'll be out there soon enough, and I'll be calling on you for the locals only tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I actually found the mag at our climbing gym! We`ll give you the tour whenever you get over here, the limestone in Spain an France is fantastic! But you should consider a trip up north too!
    http://villesinblog.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html
    Any new articles coming up??

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing planned yet, but I'm working on ideas...

    ReplyDelete