Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today was the first day I could really get out and enjoy myself without a stinging pain running from my right forearm down to my knee... Prescription pain killers probably helped a little.

Hung out at Josh and Davids new place. Nice house with a pretty fun backyard!








Finally got myself back on a board and actually managed to do alot more than I was expecting! The fear of falling on my right side again did hold me back from a few things I really wanted to throw myself down, but all in all it was a pretty good day.






Although I did get a decent picture of Ziggy landing the Glen Iris 3, I chose to put up one of him falling due to the fact that his front left wheel landed directly in a 'No Landing' crack. Enjoy.



*Remote flashes should make these night shots quite impressive in just a few weeks*

No comments:

Post a Comment