Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Took a day off of the ropes for some bouldering today. Headed back down to Bulldog, the hardest boulder problem in the guidebook, put that one down with absolutely no hesitation, then started working a variation up the other side of the arete, which is MUCH harder. With any hope, we'll be laying that one down tomorrow.







And here's one of me topping out Bulldog, just so you know I can actually climb. Thank David for the photo. I'm sure him and Bryson will both be learning their way around my camera over the next year.

4 comments:

  1. It is so good to see you guys! Keep the pictures coming. Where are you going next? Everyone keep asking me. Keep safe, know we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headed to Rumbling Bald, North Carolina in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the love, we need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this way to follow your adventures.
    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete