Saturday, November 7, 2009

Over the past few weeks, I've come to the conclusion that i'm just not that into sport climbing. Not yet, at least. It's not that I don't want to do it, but the many years of strict bouldering have prepared me more for hitting the ground than swinging back into the rock. I know it get's easier with time, and I have to take the falls in order to become comfortable with it, but I'm just not really all that concerned about it, so for now, you can keep your ropes, give me some boulders!!!

With that said, I've been spending the past few days paying more attention to my surroundings than the crags. Here's some of what I've gotten.











Don't worry though, just because I don't have the motivation to scurry up 100 foot faces, doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop taking shots of everyone else doing it! More photo's from classic lines at The Red, on the way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Craig, Bryson and David!
    I check both blogs several times a day -
    Craig, you are an amazing photographer!
    I am sending a "care package"
    be on the look out for it.
    Love, Christine (Bryson's mom)

    ReplyDelete