Sunday, November 15, 2009

Well, it would appear that during the winter, there is absolutely no point in the day where the north face of Half Moon gets direct sunlight, so that perfect landscape shot I've been building up for the past 2 days is a no go, at least till summer, when I'll be 3000 miles away. Anyway, here's the best shot I ended up getting of Half Moon, followed by a few extras from the Rock Bridge and Creation Falls, all in the east gorge.







and here's one of this evening's sunset from atop Chimney Rock. I've got a sequence of shots to piece together into a panoramic, but until I get photoshop, I'm only going to give you one of the 4 frames, and believe me, the other 3 REALLY set the picture off!

1 comment:

  1. Craig, Your photos are intriquing. This is a great way to keep up with your adventures. Stay safe. We love you.
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete